Part Time Front Desk
=^..^= MUST HAVE MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY 8AM TO 6PM AVAILABILITY. Please do not apply if you do not meet the required availability.
- Holiday availability is a must for all applicants; it's our busiest time and we need all hands on deck.
- Part-time employees with 3 to 4 days weekday at least and some weekend availability.
You'll be our first impression to visitors both in person and over the phone. We strive to make everyone feel warmly welcomed. We have just moved into a brand new and fully upgraded facility for both the kitties and humans alike :).
Your multi-tasking skills and time management will be put to work with varying recurring responsibilities which include setting up reservations, answering the phones, managing the retail area, taking cat photos, writing cat Pawgress report cards, and checking in/out cats and their anxious parents.
- Must have excellent reading and writing skills and must be very proficient in Microsoft Office. We receive and respond to a lot of emails and run reports daily.
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Must love cats =^..^= and not be allergic in any way or in any amount.
- Being cool under pressure, handling calls, greeting visitors, writing and receiving emails, receiving packages, etc.
- Confirming reservations, guest information, giving tours,enforcing holiday policies
- Being an overall team player, willing to jump in and help; see and do...
- Time and a half pay for Major Holiday's.
- Base pay starts at $15 to 17/hr plus additional tips (average $1.50 to $3 extra hour).
- Full Health benefits and paid time off for full time employees.
- Key benefits provided for part-time employees.
We are looking Kennel Assistants with a passion for caring for cats =^..^=
- Cat Care Assistants work anywhere between 4 to 8 hours a day depending on the shift.
- We are looking for responsible individuals that have morning availability (8 am to 4:30 pm). We take care of cats 365 days of the year even when we are closed to the public.
- You must be available to work some weekends and ALL holidays since this is our busiest times of the year.
- We are located in Belmont, California (in the Bay area). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN A 15 MILE RADIUS OF BELMONT IN THE BAY AREA.
What you'll love about us>
- We have just moved into a larger, brand new and super fun facility!
- Develop relationships with all the different kitties and their fun personalities. We actually do laugh out loud a lot!
- Tips ~ Our clients show us their appreciation for all our attentiveness and that means you get plenty of extras on your paycheck average $2 to $3/hr more per hour.
- We offer competitive compensation and an aggressive pay scale that rewards performance and great results.
- A supportive work environment with room to learn and grow. We recognize our successful Cat Care Assistants and give them opportunities to move into higher roles.
- Discounts on boarding, grooming and retail products.
- Available Morning and Mid-day shifts from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THESE SHIFTS!
- Available to work 3 to 4 days a week. Holidays and Weekends are a requirement of everyone since these are our busiest times. We rotate shifts to give time off for all.
- Part time employees work up to 25 hours per week. Full time work up to 40 hours per week.
- 95% of the job is cleaning after cats and we need individuals who are comfortable and willing to clean kitty rooms and suites.
- Must be dependable and ready for every shift :)
- Have a very caring and patient attitude towards cats (and most people) :)
- Pay close attention to details and follow instructions well.
- Can lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs (some of those litter bags are heavy!)
- If you don't have experience with animals, don't worry! We are more than willing to train the right candidate.
- Most importantly you MUST LOVE cats and are not allergic *not even a little. You should like people too since you’ll be working within a team environment
Please indicate on your cover letter and application
- If you are seeking part-time or full time?
- Your daytime, weekday and weekend availability for work hours? *PLEASE NOTE OUR BUSINESS NEEDS ABOVE.
- Are you seeking a Permanent or Seasonal position? If seasonal only, please clarify months and dates.
Are you seeking a Permanent or Seasonal position? If seasonal only, please clarify months and dates.
Our compensation is competitive and our aggressive pay escalations are based on your work performance. This is a part time position; compensation includes hourly wages plus customer tips and company bonuses.
**If interested and if you meet the above criteria please email your resume with former salary or hourly rates and cover letter along with your work availability (hours and days) as an attachment in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you**
**References will be checked, we require 2 professional references including your last employer and 1 personal reference.
- Are you able to work in Belmont, CA 94002?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.