Seeking reliable Kennel Assistants with a passion for caring for cats =^..^=
*This is not a seasonal position. Part-time (up to 25 hours) or Full-time (32+ hours) positions available*
- Kennel Assistants work anywhere between 4 to 8 hours a day depending on the shift.
- We are looking for responsible and friendly people that have morning availability (8 am to 5 pm). We take care of cats 365 days of the year even when we are closed to the public.
- You must be available to work most weekends and ALL holidays since this is our busiest times of the year.
- We are located in Belmont, California (in the Bay area). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT WITHIN A 15 MILE RADIUS OF BELMONT IN THE BAY AREA.
What you'll love about us>
- We moved into a larger, brand new and super fun facility for both the cats and their care takers!
- Develop relationships with all the different kitties and their fun personalities. We actually do laugh out loud a lot! J
- Tips ~ Our clients show us their appreciation for all our attentiveness and that means you get plenty of extras on your paycheck average $2 to $3/hr more per hour.
- We offer competitive compensation and an aggressive pay scale that rewards performance and great results.
- A supportive work environment with room to learn and grow. We recognize our successful Cat Care Assistants and give them opportunities to move into higher roles.
- Employee discounts on boarding, grooming and retail products.
- Available Morning and Mid-day shifts from 8:00 am to 5 pm. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THESE SHIFTS!
- Available to work 3 to 4 days a week. Holidays and Weekends are a requirement of everyone since these are our busiest times. We rotate shifts to give time off for all.
- Part time employees work up to 25 hours per week. Full time work up to 32+ hours per week.
- 95% of the job is cleaning after cats and we need individuals who are comfortable and willing to clean kitty rooms and suites.
- Must be dependable and ready for every shift J
- Have a very caring and patient attitude towards cats and people J
- Pay close attention to details and follow instructions well.
- Can lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs (some of those litter bags are heavy)!
- If you don't have experience with animals, don't worry! We are more than willing to train the right candidate.
- Most importantly you MUST LOVE cats and are not allergic *not even a little. You should like people too since you’ll be working within a team environment
Please indicate on your cover letter and application:
- If you are seeking part-time or full time?
- Your daytime, weekday and weekend availability for work hours? *PLEASE NOTE OUR BUSINESS HOUR REQUIREMENTS ABOVE.
Our compensation is competitive and our aggressive pay escalations are based on your work performance. Compensation includes hourly wages plus customer tips and company bonuses.
**If interested and if you meet the above criteria please email your resume with former salary or hourly rates and cover letter along with your work availability (hours and days) as an attachment in Word to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you**
**References will be checked, we require 2 professional references including your last employer and 1 personal reference.
- Are you able to work in Belmont, CA 94002?
- Which shifts are you available to work?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.